Can you believe how pretty Hannah is getting??? When Marcus and I got married, I was a little worried about what our kids would look like, but we got lucky. Hannah is 10 1/2 and in the fifth grade. She is in her school choir, plays soccer, takes piano lessons, enjoys being in musicals, is a wonderful student, and an avid reader. She is constantly reminding me that she isn't "little" anymore and she proves herself to be responsible and capable at everything she sets her mind to. I have so much fun going on dates with Hannah. We enjoy being together and it is fun to watch the faces of our servers when she orders at a restaurant. I think they can hardly believe that a kid can be so polite and also so adventurous in their food choices. I think she likes trying new food as much as I do. (Sorry, Hannah, I have cursed you with a love for food).
I like this picture because it shows what a funky dresser Hannah is. She likes to save her money and buy herself clothes. She always tells me her opinion about clothing, but she doesn't mind my recent obsession with the DI. Marcus doesn't understand this, because shopping at the DI as a kid still haunts him. I think the difference is that my kids don't have to shop at the DI. I'll buy them new stuff, but why not thrift shop?Hannah's Top Ten Favorites (as of today)
- Making people laugh.
- Crab and Shrimp.
- Colbie Caillat.
- Reading (J.K. Rowling, Jerry Spinneli, Shannon Hale, Brandon Mule, Dan Gutman).
- The Brady Bunch (plays on PBS everyday at 5:30).
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
- Pink.
- Soccer.
- "Hairspray" and "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".
- Guitar Hero, Wii Fit, and Dance Dance Revolution.



No comments:
Post a Comment