Saturday, December 27, 2008

Edgar Marcus (Eddie)

I love these pictures of Eddie. Eddie is 8 1/2 and in the third grade. He is obsessed with sports. Eddie's teachers say he is quiet at school, which I can't imagine. No one in our house is ever quiet. Eddie does well in school---except handwriting---which is a constant struggle. He is in his school choir, plays basketball and soccer, and is enjoying his first year of scouts. I am Eddie's scout leader, which is an adventure.

I have always called Eddie my sweet boy. He is very sensitive. My friend, Lisa, not-so-secretly hopes that one of her daughters will marry Eddie one day, but he is very honest in saying that Melanie, from school, is his current "crush". I am just hoping he will be my sweet little boy for as long as possible. Eddie's Top Ten Favorites (as of today)
  1. Sports (every single one of them).
  2. Building things with his own set of tools.
  3. Running on Wii Fit.
  4. "All star", by Smash mouth.
  5. Listening to his iPod.
  6. Fettuccine Alfredo and Chips & Salsa.
  7. Playing princesses with Ginger.
  8. Reading (Harry Potter, Travel Team, and Ricky Ricotta).
  9. Watching Jazz games.
  10. Days when Mom is too lazy to make him do his chores.

No comments: