Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Squishy-Face Photos

As many of you know, squishy-face photos are my favorite . . . . . but they aren't always the easiest to capture. Thanks to my talented and kind sister-in-law Becky, we have some new ones to choose from. Some of the ones that "didn't turn out" are my favorite. Help me choose which one to make a large photo of for my wall by voting for your favorite in the comment section. Thanks!!!
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5

4 comments:

Brin said...

#5 definitely 'worked out' but I've always had a soft spot for pictures where people aren't looking at the camera. #3 looks fun and real. Everyone in there looks like they are legitimately laughing and I love that you and eddie aren't looking at the camera. Love it.

Julie W said...

I like #5 and #2. I love your "squishy face" photos!!

Cami said...

Hey Dani! You're family is so beautiful! (This is Cami Allison-Goldman). I love #2 the best, I think it shows how happy you guys are.

My blog is private, but if you want an invitation, send me your email address! My email is camigoldman (at)gmail (dot)com.

Dani said...

I think I'll put #5 on my wall and use #1 for my blog and credit card. I love the personality in the other few, so I'll just print them for the photo album. Thanks for the comments, though most were actually posted on facebook.