skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Little Crazy
This is one of the pictures that I used to make Valentines for my kids. It is supposed to be my "fancy" face, but instead I look a little crazy-----I'm pretty sure that I am. I tend to get a little obsessed with things. Lately, I've been a little obsessed with throwing birthday parties for my kids. We had four parties in less than two months. (As a teacher, I always planned to have my kids at the beginning of the summer and it actually worked. Now, it's birthday party chaos.) I must say that I outdid myself this year and as I look back at photos I'm thinking that I really deserve a gold star in the middle of my forehead. I've decided that I need to brag a little by sharing some photos from each party in my next four posts.
1 comment:
wow you deserve more than a gold star on your forehead! I am nominating you for mother of the year! your kids are so lucky to have a mom that loves them so much! you are great dani!!
Post a Comment