Friday, July 31, 2009

Leo's Water Birthday Party

Leo is happy with a cake and presents---the details of his birthday party don't really matter to him. I had to remind him to play with his guests, because he kept standing by the gift table dreaming about what could be behind all of that colorful paper.
This was an easy party. We set up an inflatable water slide, dunk tank, and a moonwalk and sent the kids off to play. There was one little boy who came to the party, ran around and looked at everything and said, "isn't there anything else to do?" About fifteen minutes later he was yelling, "this is the best birthday party EVER!!!"
I had to add a picture of Leo's "kung fu" pose. He has made this pose every time he sees a camera for the past year. I wonder how long this phase will last.

No comments: