skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Favorite Possessions
I can't say I actually own much that I care about---but there are two things that I continually look at and think how incredibly bummed I would be to lose them. The first is my books and books of photographs. The second is my bike. I LOVE my bike! I check on it every night before I go to bed. Today I got it out for a spin---but the bitter cold air blowing through my hair ruined it for me. This feels like the longest winter ever. On the bright side, isn't my bike the coolest!
3 comments:
I love your bike too! When Peter and I were looking into bikes I kept wanting to get one like this. So cool!
We'll have to go on picnic bike rides through the park....just like The Muppet Movie! Now I have to get one, or maybe a tandem bike with Ben.
You make me want one too! Mine would be purple though.
Post a Comment