Wednesday, January 6, 2010
She is just Sooo HUGE!!
Ginger went to Primary for the first time on Sunday (she finally joined the big kids at church). She came home a changed kid. I told her she was so BIG---she prefers to be called HUGE. All day Sunday she walked around like she had grown two inches taller. Monday, she wore panties and had her first potty training success. Monday night, she decided that she was big now and could say a prayer all by herself for the first time (she went on and on and on---I'm still not quite sure what she said, because she was whispering, but she did it all by herself). Tuesday morning (today), she decides she will get herself dressed for the first time. The greatest part about this moment is that, even though she is holding one sleeve in her hand, she still doesn't realize it's a shirt! I'm still laughing right now as I type this. It's been three hours since she put it on and she's still wearing it----completely proud, standing 2 inches taller----because she dressed herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love this post, I am still laughing! How fun to refer to yourself as HUGE and be 100% okay with it. What a cutie-pie that Ginger Fantastic!
You have the CUTEST kids!! That story is hilarious.
Post a Comment